Sunday, July 17, 2011

here we go...

Well, something that I've thought about doing for some time is finally happening. Yes, I am starting a blog. I am not starting a blog because I think I have a lot to say or because I have a wealth of wisdom to share. I certainly do not have it all figured out or have it all together, most days it's the exact opposite. I have my good days and bad days, days where I'm driven by my emotions instead of Truth. This is a blog to share my thoughts, frustrations, ups, downs, and life. So, if you're up for it, join me and my little family of three on the journey along the narrow road. Here we go....But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it. Matthew 7:14 http://bible.us/Matt7.14.NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment