Monday, August 29, 2011

What's going through your head today?

Ever get something stuck in your head?  At times, actually most of the time, this can be a bit annoying but today, for me, it's a very good thing!  Today, I can't get this song, really a prayer, out of my head.  The song is "Set a Fire" and this video picks up in the midst of an incredible time of crying out to Jesus.  This worship experience fires me up!





Set a Fire - United Pursuit Band
There’s no place I’d rather be,
There’s no place I’d rather be,
There’s no place I’d rather be,
Than here in Your Love
Here in Your Love
Set a fire down in my soul
That I can’t contain and I can’t control
I want more of You, God, I want more of You, God


Jesus, may it be that in your love is the only place I'd want to be; may I live, move, breath and be in Your love, for there I am complete.  Holy Spirit, may the fire you place inside me provoke me to share my life with those who need you.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment