Monday, October 3, 2011

You know those days where inadequacy keeps showing up?

Lately I've been having all sorts of self doubts and insecurities that keep creeping up on me.  While I'm going to have to do some internal examining to figure exactly what I am fearing that is causing me to feel insecure, inadequate and doubting myself, I think it's just incredibly personal of the Holy Spirit to have these two words in the scriptures that I read today,


"Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared." ~Proverbs 3:25-26


"From the LORD comes deliverance." ~Psalm 3:8


And to think, I almost didn't make time to be still enough to read His word.  His timing could not have been more perfect!  So thankful that He knows me and knows what I need to hear when I need to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment